Succulent Plant Site | Succulent Plant Pests | Snails
Snail and Slug Pest Control
Common garden snails can do a lot of damage to succulents in a short period of time, snails can devour mesembs overnight. Snails and slugs are known to attack aloes as well.
Treatment of Snails:
- Pick Snails off manually and crush them.
- Pour salt over them but be careful the salt may damage the succulent.
- Place a saucer of beer flush with the ground, apparently the snails are attracted to the beer and drown, this has never worked for me.
- Kompel Snail Pellets sprinkled over the infested area, re-sprinkle the pellets when the others start dissolving.
- Kompel Liquid snail poison, 60ml/10l water, repeated every seven days.
Aloe, Your Miracle Doctor is an ebook that is filled with information on everything Aloe.
- Growing Tips
- Medicinal Uses
- + More